Friday, December 01, 2006

By The Tombstone

Silence never seemed so loud,
And as I watched Peace walk slowly past the tomb of the one I love,
The leaves of time slowly fill the ground beneath my feet,
Leaving me to myself, once again,

No one else knows how I feel,
For reality has proven to me,
That eventually,
This is what was meant to be,
And though I still find it hard to accept this fact,
I know the truth will set me free,

He isn't gone, he's just waiting,
Waiting for me,
Coz the LORD said something to me,
Something about eternity,
Something about the angels and saints,
Something about forever and ever,
Although for now, I cannot see,

Wisdom told me,
To live is to Die,
To laugh is to cry,
and that my friend, is life,

JEsus said,
As long as you live in me and I in you,
You will bear much fruit,
Believe in me and you will have life,

and I believe that he believed,
and this thought comforts me..

1 comment:

JEremy said...

For Kal... for the loss of his dad..

Peace be with you.