Sunday, November 20, 2005

As Shepherds Tend Their Flock

Along I walk,
This path unknown,
Though many see what I cannot,
I saw shepherds tending their flock,

In pastures green, his sheep they walk,
I'd gaze in wonder, the lovely flock,
Grazing grass in mid day's heat,
As shepherds tend their flock,

If one should stray,
And lose it's way,
The shepherd will look for him all day,
Though in the heat of summer's ray,

Leaving the flock, he'd search for one,
"How could he do this?" I thought,
For he abandoned the flock just for that one,

Till he found that one,
He would not rest,
For it was his love,
Beyond the rest,

When he found that one,
I'd gradually think,
Would anyone look for me if I was lost?

So as I travel this road I know nothing of,
I saw shepherds tend their flock,

JEremy

No comments: