Friday, November 09, 2007

A wish for a Leader

I sincerely wish you will have the experience of thinking up a new idea,
Planning it, and Following it to completion,
Then having it to be magnificently successful.


I also hope you go through the same process
and have something fail terribly.


I wish you could know how it feels to run with all your heart
and lose horribly.


I wish that you could acheive some great good for mankind,
and have nobody know it, except you.


I wish you could find something so worthwhile
that you deem it worthy of devoting your life.


I hope you become frustrated and dissatisfied enough to push back
the barriers of your own personality limitations.


I hope you make a stupid unethical mistake and get caught red handed
and are big enough to say those magical words,
"I was wrong".


I hope you give so much of yourself that some days,
You wonder if it's worth it all.


I wish for you a magnificent obsession that will give you a reason for living,
a purpose and direction for life.


I wish for you the worst kind of criticism for everything you do,
Because that makes you fight to acheive beyond what you normally would.


I wish for you the experience of



LEADERSHIP....


by Dr. Earl Reum, Co-ordinator of Student Activities, Lakewood Colorado.

No comments: