Thursday, May 10, 2007

Today, was the day...

David,
Today was the day,
I felt the tears go away,
The sting in my heart,
No more to stay,

Patricia,
Today was the day,
Where God said to me,
I'm here to stay,

Nathan,
A friend,
Assuring me that I'll be okay,
That God is in my heart,
Each and Everyday.

Brother,
Today is the day,
Angels came my way,
and whispered prayers and assurance,
Oh what a day,

Sister,
I'm glad you came my way,
With me I'm glad you prayed,
Definitely, God is great.

The journey was never smooth,
But I'm glad the landing was safe,
God is gracious, I praise his name.

And as I leave,
I leave with Peace,
The peace of Christ,
Which came my way,

Though I deserved not,
HE came my way,
HE loved me so,
This I have to say.

Take care my friend,
This is not the end,
A blessing to me you've been,
In my heart you will always be.

With Thoughts and Prayers.
I Love you. and above all, I Love God.

A child,
Jeremy Wong

No comments: